Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in Bavaria
Valid from July 1th, 2021
- Incidence <50: presentation of a negative rapid test on arrival. This must not be older than 24 hours at check-in. If possible, please do this before you leave home.
- Incidence 50-100: Show a negative rapid test on arrival. This must not be older than 24 hours at check-in. If possible, please do this before you leave home. In addition, a quick test is carried out every 48 hours.
The following are exempt from mandatory testing:
- Children up to their 6th birthday
- Fully vaccinated (vaccinated more than 14 days ago)
- Recovered persons (tested positive for the coronavirus using PCR testing at least 28 days ago, but no more than six months ago)
Mask requirement (FFP-2) throughout the house (public areas)
- Except at the place in the restaurant
The applicable rules in Bavaria can be found here:
Drive-In & Walk-In rapid test center
Drive-In & Walk-In rapid test center at the Bachmair Weissach Arena.
Before visiting, please book an appointment at www.schnelltestzentrum-bachmair-weissach.de
Thanks to innovative software (SODA software) you don't have to wait for your result on site, you can call it up with an individual and anonymous QR code (quick test / citizen test) within 15-20 minutes on your mobile phone.
Health is our highest Priority
Dear Guests and friends, we look forward to personally welcoming you back with us soon.
Health is our first and highest priority and it is vital to maintain safety. That’s why we see it as our duty, to be there for you in this current situation as much as we can.
We, the BUSSI BABY TEAM, take this very seriously and take all Recommendations in regards to extended Hygene measures into consideration and action in order to protect ourselves from the virus.
All Hygene- and Distance-measures, as well as changes in our Offers, are purpose to preserve the Safety of our Customers and our Team’s health.
Please consider that the Guidelines and procedures may vary and change depending on the Virus-Reproduction rate. We will rate the situation daily in order to take possible next steps; considerate and consequent in order to guarantee everybody’s safety.
That is why we want to ask you the following:
- Please only enter our rooms when you are free from symptoms
- Please enter our public areas only, when wearing a face Mask.
- Due to the circumstances we will not interact in direct contact, such as handshaking and hugging, but will welcome you with an even greater smile.
- We will also try to maintain a safe distance of 1,5m from you.
- Please bear in mind – we are obliged, should a space get too crowded at some point, to minimize the number of people present.
We thank you very much for your support and are in full excitement to welcome back positivity and a good atmosphere in our Hotel BUSSI BABY.
All the best
BUSSI BABY TEAM